Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Releases 2 New Matted Prints!

Happy Aloha Friday!

I hope everyone had a great week! I am excited to announce that I have just released 2 new matted prints to my collection!

The first was one of my fastest selling limited editions on canvas called "Pipe Dreams"
Pipe Dreams was originally painted from a picture that Chris had taken when we were watching a great day at Pipe from Jamie and Mick lanai. As soon as I saw the picture, I remember running to my easel and getting started on my rendition of the picture and I really loved the final product so I released it last year and now it has been sold out for about 6 months and I have received so many requests to add it to my matted print collection.

Pipe Dreams is available in 2 sizes and as with all of my prints, they are all available framed in one of a kind reclaimed wood frames made from recycled pallet wood and finished with all water based paints and dyes. All of our frames are made here on the North Shore by our good friend Alex Cox and finished off by Chris. You can order frames in 3 sizes here: http://heatherbrownart.com/home.php?gallery=0000030495&set=2&imageid=00724414

We offer so many different colors and looks and when we get an order I generally match the best frame with the image.


heather brown h brown pipeline art pipe dreams haleiwa north shore oahu hawaii
"Pipe Dreams" by Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown
The second new print release comes from an original piece of art that I painted a few weeks back. Every Saturday, I have an "out of the box" creating day. Sometimes I paint, sketch, sculpt, print, really create any art that is outside of my box. Sometimes the pieces come out great! ...and sometimes they get painted over or stored in a closet! This one was one of my favorites that have come from my last year of Saturday Art. It made me smile so much whenever I saw it hanging in my studio. I sold the original at a show a few weeks back but luckily for me I had the image scanned prior to that for an upcoming project that we are working on and I thought it would be a great addition to my matted prints. This piece is called "Jungle Giraffe" It is available in all 3 sizes as well as framed!
Jungle Giraffe by Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown

Here is an example of one of the frames we make here from Reclaimed pallet wood
Heather Brown Jungle Giraffe Framed Print

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest little giraffe! I love that idea! Out of the box Saturdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giraffe! Cute for my kids playroom!

    ReplyDelete