Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mystic Hawai'i by Tropical Surf Artist Heather Brown

Aloha!
I hope that everyone is having a great week! It has been rainy, rainy, rainy here this week, but just a few minutes ago we got a break in the rain and the SUN came out! Of course we went outside to soak it all in and see how lush everything is and it reminded me of this piece Mystic Hawai'i . All this rain is going to make our springtime flora and fauna beautiful!! I have such a deep love for the tropical island lifestyle and every day I am thankful for these beautiful views.

Hawaii tropical surf art by heather brown
Mystic Hawai'i by Heather Brown

Also, very happy to announce that we have released Mystic Hawai'i as a new matted print available framed as well in our reclaimed wood frames hand made on Oahu's North Shore!

heather brown Hawaii surf artist
Surf art by Heather Brown. Mystic Hawai'i matted print now available!

surf art with reclaimed wood by tropical artist heather brown
Mystic Hawai'i by Heather Brown with reclaimed wood frame built on North Shore Oahu 



No comments:

Post a Comment