Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Beach art of Polihale Kaua'i by Heather Brown

Aloha!

I hope you are having a great week so far! It is a bit rainy and cold here on the north shore of Kaua'i thus morning and the whole past week, so my mind has been wandering and it keeps bringing me to those hot and sunny summer days. One of my favorite summer beach destinations is Polihale beach on the west side of Kauai's. Miles of fluffy white sand, beautiful water with every shade of blue imaginable and a fun mellow vibe make this for a favorite beach day or overnight camping adventure.
I painted this original of Polihale for The Bright Side Gallery in Hanapepe Kaua'i.

beach art
Heather Brown Surf Art Polihale Beach Kauai for Brightside Gallery

1 comment:

  1. Solar and LED patio string lights aren't merely exciting and whimsical, they're power efficient too. Learn about What Is A Beach Tent Called | Camp Shores on campshores.com.

    ReplyDelete