Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

2017 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and Heather Brown Surf Art

"The Cats Out of The Bag! Been keeping this secret for about 18 months already! Stoked to finally announce that I was asked to create the main visual art for the 2017 Vans Triple Crown Of Surfing! I was stoked beyond belief to create the art for the 2008 Women's Triple Crown earlier in my career, so this just stopped me and my tracks to get asked again to do the Men’s event this year! Mahalo Nui Loa Vans for asking me! I am truly honored and humbled! Aloha and Have a great day!" Heather Brown
vans picks godmother of modern surf art heather brown for 2017 triple crown poster surf art
2017 Vans Triple Crown of surfing art by Heather Brown
Heather Brown has been a strong supporter of the Vans Triple Crown, Hawaiian Pro and Billabong Pipe Masters surf events for many years.  Living on the North Shore in Haleiwa, in the middle of the surf community, has inspired Heather to create surf-related art for people and for surf event sponsors.  Her iconic tropical surf art has captivated people for many years, and her unique style of painting surf and shore scenes is distinctly captivating and happy.
One of Heather’s paintings was used for the 2008 Women’s Triple Crown of Surfing official poster:
vans surfing picks heather brown to do poster art for triple crown of surfing north shore Oahu Haleiwa
2008 Women's Vans Triple Crown of surfing art poster by Heather Brown
Heather Brown strongly supports The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and the North Shore surf community as a whole, and is looking forward to working with them in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment