Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Beach Cruise surf art from Heather Brown is now available as a matted print

Aloha and Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend filled with fun and Aloha...... maybe some great surf too if you were here in the islands!

I am happy to announce that we have just released one of my favorite pieces, Beach Cruise, as a new matted print on 100% post consumer recycled sugar cane paper!!! Beach cruise shows a surf girl riding her bike on the North Shore bike path near Sunset Beach and checking the waves. Definitely part of our daily schedule.

heather brown popular surf art
Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown releases Beach Cruise a open edition print
Also, check out the great new frames we have been working on! We just released 4 new rustic wood frames in multiple sizes. I love the feel of this print and frame together as it just feels like the North Shore to me!

Between now and February 14, 2017 we have FREE domestic shipping and 1/2 price Intl Shipping on your full orders at HeatherBrownArt.com !

Aloha and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment