Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Heather Brown X Yusuke Hanai #TBT mural Greenroom Festival 2009

Aloha!

Just found these photos from a mural that one of my favorite artists, Yusuke Hanai from Japan, and I painted during the 2009 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan. I rarely get a chance to paint this big and honestly I am usually really intimidated by doing it. This was super special as The Mattson 2 were playing live during our painting session.

greenroom festival
Heather Brown and Yusuke Hanai painting during the 2009 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan

heather brown
Mural painted by Yusuke Hanai of Japan and Heather Brown from Hawai'i at the 2009 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment