Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown set up for the 2016 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan

So stoked for another GREENROOM FESTIVAL this year! I have been doing the famous surf art and music festival since 2008 and every year it is one of the most fun stops on my schedule!

I created some new originals that will be at my booth this weekend that have not been on tour with me the past 2 weeks that i made special for the event. This is one of the pieces, I am really happy at how they came out, hope you like them too! ALOHA and MAHALO for your continued support! Please come by and say ALOHA this weekend! (Just not when Blktop Project plays, because I will definitely be there!)

greenroom festival
Tropical surf art by Heather Brown
 Details on how you can find my art set up this weekend at The Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan.
Heather Brown Gallery at 2016 Greenroom Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment