Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Surf artist Heather Brown teams up with North Shore Candle Company to produce limited release soy candles!

Aloha!

I am so happy to finally share with you all a project that I have been working on for the past few months with our good friends at North Shore Candle Company!
The end result is so nice! An Orange Goji Berry scented soy candle rated for 100 hours of burn time and emblazoned with one of my newer pieces "Lanikai Daydream"
You can pick up one of these soon to be gone Limited Release Candles on the Official Heather Brown Art Website, many of the fine retailers that support my art or through North Shore Candle Company.
It always makes me happy when I get a chance to work with people that I have known for years and have close knit relationships with, so working with Kelli at North Shore Candle Company was so fun. I hope you all enjoy what we have made together!
surf art candle
Heather Brown X North Shore Candle Company Spring/SUmmer 2016 Limited Release Orange Goji Berry Candle
Check out all of the North Shore Candle Company products on their website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment