Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown returns to Japan for her 2015 Spring Tour

ALOHA Everyone!

So stoked to be back in Japan for my Spring Tour!
Started out yesterday with a show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo!
Big MAHALO to our great staff and all the people who came out on a somewhat rainy day to come say "Aloha" It is always so nice to come back to my gallery in Tokyo and see so many old friends from the years and meet lots of new friends. Here are a few pictures from the event.

Today, Sunday May 17, 2015 I will be having a show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Osaka! More Original art, limited edition canvas and prints and frames! Hope to see you there!
You can get a full list of my upcoming shows here on tour in Japan and around the world on my website HERE

Mahalo Nui Loa for all the continued support!

Upon arriving to the Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo, I was greeted by lots of happy smiling people! Always a great way to start a show!

heather brown gallery tokyo
Heather Brown with fans at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan May 16, 2015
Mahalo to everyone for your patience and coming out to see me and my art!

Long lines at the May 16, 2015 Heather Brown Surf Art Show in Tokyo

And the lines kept going......... Totally overwhelmed by all the love and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Lines in Tokyo to see Surf Artist Heather Brown
 Green juices, water in my new Bing Surfboards water bottle, North Shore Candle Company candles burning, flowers and plants! The Heather Brown Gallery always treats me so nicely! Mahalo!!
hawaii art
Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown Signing Prints at the Heather Brown Gallery Tokyo Show May 16, 2015
 Here are the happy new owners of one of my new published originals "Rainbow Falls". Such a sweet family that felt the power and beauty of the piece. Rainbow Falls is now available as a limited edition giclee in multiple sizes, also available framed! You can check out "Rainbow Falls" on my website or any of the fine galleries that support my art!

hawaii artist
"Rainbow Falls" New Original by Hawai'i Surf Artist Heather Brown. Here with happy new collectors at
The Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo May 16, 2015


It is always so fun to get to spend time with the people who appreciate and support my art, this is from near the end of my show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo on May 16, 2015
heather brown
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown with fans at The Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo May 16, 2015

A little pre show interview and photo shoot. I always feel so awkward in these positions..... and think it may show! ha ha!!
hawaii artist heather brown
Surf Artist Heather Brown getting interviewed at The Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo May 16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment