Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown at the 2015 Odaiba Hawai'i Festival in Japan

Aloha Everyone!

I had a great time at the Odaiba Hawai'i Festival this year! Thank you so much to my great friends who work at The Heather Brown Gallery for all of the hard work! And a HUGE MAHALO to everyone who came out to see me and thank you for your patience in waiting in line! I had a great time meeting you all!

Today I will be having a signing at the WTW Store in Aoyama! I always love to go to WTW and I usually end up buying things! Hope to se you there!

For a full listing of all my shows and events past, present and future, you can check out my website HERE (this is what I look at to know where I need to be each day! ALOHA and Mahalo for all of your continued support, it is truly humbling and I am honored and motivated to create more art!

Here are a few pictures from the day at the Odaiba Hawaii Festival 2015 with The Heather Brown Gallery.


hawaii surf artist
Heather Brown Gallery at the 2015 Odaiba Hawai'i Festival in Japan

heather brown hawaii
Pictures of people taking pictures........ 2015 Odaiba Hawaii Festival with Heather Brown

Mahalo nui loa to everyone who came out to say ALOHA!!
heather brown gallery
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown with fans at the 2015 Odaiba Hawai'i Festival in Odaiba Japan

So thankful to have such great people working with me at The Heather Brown Galleries in Tokyo and Osaka! MAHALO!!

hawaii art heather brown
Heather Brown and Heather Brown Gallery Staff at the 2015 Odaiba Hawai'i Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment