Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, May 22, 2015

A weekend of Surf Art, Great Music and ALOHA vibes about to start! Greenroom Festival Yokohama 2015!

Stoked for the 2015  GREENROOM FESTIVAL​ in Yokohama Japan this weekend! This will be my 8th or 9th year participating at the festival in Yokohama with so many great artists, musicians and the coolest large group of people you could ever imagine! Mahalo Nui Loa to Naoki and the entire crew that make this HUGE 2 day event possible each year! Always stoked to be a part! I will be with the Heather Brown Gallery ヘザーブラウンギャラリー​ container on the outside of the red brick buildings again this year. I hope you can come by either Saturday or Sunday May 23-24 and say ALOHA!! This will be my last show of my Spring Japan tour then back home to participate in the GREENROOM FESTIVAL Hawaii​ on May 31 then lot's ore shows around the Islands this summer!
You can check this link: http://www.heatherbrownart.com/pages/shows-tour-dates to see all my show details past, present and future.

Here is one of the new originals for the Greenroom Festival. All Style! ALOHA and MAHALO for all of your continued support

surf art
Hawai'i surf artist Heather Brown new original skateboard deck for the 2015 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment