Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Heather Brown's Way Back Wednesday Art Project : Scary Stories From The Zoo.... By Heather Brown





ALOHA!



When I was attending The University of Hawai'i at Manoa for my Bachelors in Fine Arts Degree, I was able to take so many fun and interesting classes and focus on some great projects that once you leave art school get harder and harder to do on the "outside"



This was a final project for a class I took at UH called Expanded Arts. We had to make the entire project from scratch. This consisted of over 500 drawings and photographing each one individually, recording sounds at The Honolulu Zoo and then taking them back to my audio software to manipulate them to work with the video and creating the packaging as well. Below is the link to the video on YouTube as well as the still pictures from the booklet that would have come with the DVD.



I am definitely not an animator by any stretch of the imagination, but this was such a fun project to work on, think its from about 2002-2003.





Heather Brown Art Scary Stories from the Zoo 




No comments:

Post a Comment