Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Annual Surf Art Show 2014

Aloha!

I will be taking part in the Annual Surf Art Show hosted by The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa on the north shore of Oahu, Hawai'i on Saturday December 13, 2014! This is a great show with a load of great artists from Hawaii and around the world. I will be at the show from 4-7 pm! Hope to see you there!

hawaii artist
Original surf art by Heather Brown for the Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Annual Surf Art Show 

surf art
Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Annual Surf Art Show 

If you prefer Town to the Country, the following day, Sunday December 14, 2014 from 6-9 pm I will be showing art at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki!

wyland gallery
Heather Brown Surf Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki December 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment