Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Heather Brown Original Skateboard Art

Aloha!

Here is a sneak peek at 4 new original surf art skateboards that I created for my upcoming show Friday August 15, 2014 at Bliss 101 in Encinitas with friend and fellow artist Susan Wickstrand Roche. The show is free andf open to the public from 6-9 pm on Friday August 15, 2014. I am excited to be doing my first CA show in over 2 years and will be featuring some new wave art ordinals, new surf art, Bird art and more! You can also come and cheek out my new book, The Art of Heather Brown . We will have some limited edition copies as well as open edition copies too!

Hope to see you there!

hawaii artist
Surf Art Skateboards by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown for Bliss 101 show in Encinitas, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment