Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Releases new art for 2015 Elan Snowboard Collaboration

Aloha!

As some of you may know, this past year I teamed up with Elan snowboards to create a limited edition line of boards with my art on them for the 2014-2015 season. I am so happy with them and apparently lots of you liked them too as they are almost completely sold out already for the season!

I am excited to announce that for the 2015-2016 season, we have teamed up again to create 4 new boards this time!!

The first board will be based off of a new release that was just unveiled last week at The Wyland Gallery Show in Waikiki called "Bird Tree"

The "Bird Tree" Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas and Artist Proof Editions are now available at the Galleries around the world that support my art as well as on my website where we offer shipping worldwide.

hawaii art
Heather Brown Art "Bird Tree" New Limited Edition Giclee and Upcoming Art for 2015-2016 Elan Snowboards

"Bird Tree" along with all of my other giclees are now also available with some new framing options! You can check out all the options on my website.
surf art
Hawaii Bird Art by Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment