Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Surf Artist Heather Brown's "Deep Blue"

Putting the last finishing touches on new art for my July Oahu shows! My mind keeps wandering back to this piece "Deep Blue" one of my favorite pieces to date. Just looking at it gives me the urge to grab my board and jump in the beautiful blue water! There are still a few pieces left of this limited edition piece on my website or though the galleries that support my art.
on my website at: http://www.heatherbrownart.com/collections/canvas-prints/products/deep-blue
surf artist
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown captures the many moods of the Ocean in her piece "Deep Blue"

No comments:

Post a Comment