Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Heather Brown Art Show Tomorrow Saturday July 12, 2014 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa

Happy ALOHA Friday!

I will be having an Art show of new works as well as limited edition canvases and book signing of my new book "The Art of Heather Brown" tomorrow, July 12, 2014 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa at The North Shore Marketplace from 2-6 pm! Hope to see you there!
You can also be one of the few people to purchase a very rare Wyland Gallery Exclusive Limited Edition Canvas of the below image "Under The Kamane Tree"

For my next show dates coming up please visit http://www.heatherbrownart.com/pages/shows-tour-dates

heather brown art
Surf Art Show by Heather Brown at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment