Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Heather Brown Art Show at Wyland Gallery Waikiki July 26, 2014

Aloha!
Today, Saturday July 26, 2014 I will be having a show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki! This will be my last show in Hawaii until November as I will be back on the road and painting in my studio getting ready for fall/winter!

I am releasing some really fun pieces and am so happy to finally get to share with you these new pieces that mean so much to me! I can;t show them yet, but I hope you can come by and see them tonite!

hawaii art
Surf Art in Waikiki! Saturday July 26, 2014 Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Will be showing new works at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki from 6-9 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment