Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Heather Brown Surf Art Beach Clutches Featuring Shades of Hawai'i Original Art

Aloha!

My new favorite accessory is definitely the new beach clutches that we made using a few of my pieces from the Shades of Hawaii series.
The new clutches are all made of soft canvas, feature a heavy duty zipper and measure 10.5"x13"

surf art clutch
Surf Artist Heather Brown Releases New Shades of Hawaii Beach Clutches
bird art
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown releases new Shades of Hawaii beach clutches



Surf Art Beach Clutch by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown
And all the bags have this sweet little detail on the inside!

Heather Brown Art Beach Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment