Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Heather Brown Originals Now Available!

Happy Aloha Friday!!!

I am so excited to announce that my new website at HeatherBrownArt.com is now up and running and I am SO HAPPY about it!! I was using the same website for the past 11 or so years and while it worked well and was nice, it was time for a bit of an upgrade for many reasons, but most of all to make the experience better. Please go and check it out and I hope you LOVE it!

As a special for the new site, I have just added 4 new original pieces that are now available. I have been having a lot of fun making these little mini pieces the past week since I was a bit under the weather and painting large pieces just was not in the cards for me and my energy level. So as I am still busy preparing for the next 3 days for my Spring Tour, I started painting a series of minis (5x7 art framed in a 6"x8" frame) Not only am i so happy at the way they came out, the process actually got me out of my flu and on the mend so quickly because I was having so much fun doing them and each one would make me smile! Below are the 4 pieces that just went up on my website.

Mahalo for all of your continued support and I wish you all a terrific weekend!!

surf artist hawaii
Heather Brown Surf Art Original 
bird art
Heather Brown Bird Party Original

hawaii artist
Surf Artist Heather Brown Creates Iconic Surf Art

heather brown
Diamond Head Original Art by Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment