Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown Announces First Book Signing for her new Art Book!

Aloha! Or I should Say Hola!!! as The Captain and I are spending a little time down in beautiful Cabo San Lucas Mexico before we embark on our month long tour.
It has been so much fun down here with great fun surf everyday, lots of sunshine, new flora and fauna for me to gain inspiration and such amazingly wonderful people that live here. It has been really neat to see my Rip Curl and High Tide bikinis and clothing down here too and people seem to really relate to the feeling of aloha that I try to put into all of my work, which makes me even happier!
We have taken some trips to more remote surf spots with couple of hour drives through the desert on dirt roads, eaten fabulous food and surfed beautiful waves. I am so thankful that we were able to come down and enjoy some relaxation before the next 9 months of touring and shows begin.

My first stop on my tour this spring will be in support of my newly released Art Book "The Art of Heather Brown" I will be having a book signing at The Greenroom Gallery in Waikiki on April 30, if you are on Island, please come by and say ALOHA!

hawaii artist heather brown
Heather Brown Book Signing Greenroom Gallery Waikiki April 30, 2014

And here are a few pictures from our adventures!

Heather Brown and The Captain Surfs in a cave in Cabo

A friendly guy just walking down the road saying ALOHA!


Surf Breaks East Cape Cabo

Camping East Cape Cabo

A Friend waiting for a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment