Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Heather Brown Releases "Waimea Morning" from the 2013 Surfrider Foundation John Kelly Awards

Aloha!

I am so happy to announce the release of my new Limited Edition Giclee series "Waimea Morning"
"Waimea Morning" was originally created for the 11th Annual John Kelly Environmental Achievement Awards held by The Oahu Chapter of The Surfrider Foundation.

The original is available as well, please email for inquiries.

"Waimea Morning" is now available through the galleries around the world that carry my fine art as well as by clicking on the picture below taking you directly to my website for purchasing options.

The edition consists of 25 hand highlighted Artist proofs and a signed and numbered edition of 250.

hawaii surf artist
Waimea Morning by Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment