Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Heather Brown Announces Fall/WInter 2013 Oahu Hawaii Art Shows

Aloha!

I will be having 4 shows between now and mid January right here at home on Oahu!

My show schedule is:

November 21, 2013 - Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua (collaboration show with The Captain)

December 14, 2013 - I will be part of the 8th annual Surf Art show at The Wyland gallery in Haleiwa

December 30, 2013 - Solo show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki

January 3, 2014 - The Greenroom Gallery in Waikiki (special collaboration show with The Captain)

If you are on Island, I sure hope that you can make it to one or all! Each show will be different with different originals, etc as well as different themes that I am so excited to show!

This is one of the collaboration pieces for the Mu'umu'u Heaven show in Kailua on November 21, 2013!

Heather Brown X The Captain Collaboration Art Show at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua, Oahu Hawaii November 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment