Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reclaimed Wood Surf Art by The Captain

Aloha!

Hope everyone is well, been a crazy week around the USA with the fires and floods, Our hearts go out to everyone getting affected right now, Lots of Aloha to you all!!!

Since my last shows this summer on Oahu, I have been busy working on some special upcoming projects that I can't wait to show you (once I can!!)

Many of you know that my Husband Chris, The Captain, has been making our frames, wood surfboards, hand planes, furniture and wood art for some time now. Well he finally got a website up to start showing his one of kind works more globally as his art has really taken off lately and he is being shown in several galleries around the World now, I am obviously so proud and his biggest fan.

If you are on Facebook, Please follow him at The Captain Surfs or on Instagramhttp://instagram.com/boatsbeersbowlsboardsandbeards

Hi new website also just launched and you can view available work as well as purchase direct from there at : www.TheCaptainSurfs.com

Here are a couple of my favorites from The Captain!

wave art
The Original "Reclaimed Wave" by Surf Artist, The Captain, North Shore Oahu, Hawaii, USA

surf art
Commissioned Original by The Captain July 2013 Reclaimed Wood Surf Art from Hawaii

the captain hawaii
Wave Art by The Captain, Hawaii Surf Art. Reclaimed Cedar T&G siding

not so fine art
Surf Artist, The Captain "Dark Seas" April 2013 Reclaimed redwood flooring abstract surf art

reclaimed wood art
Reclaimed Wood Surf Art by The Captain. "Candy"

reclaimed wood
Surf Art by The Captain, North Shore Oahu. Reclaimed Wood Art "Endless Lines" Reclaimed Redwood

No comments:

Post a Comment