Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Heather Brown Releases 3 New Limited Edition Giclees at The Wyland Waikiki show August 14, 2103

Aloha!

Thank you so much to the Wyland Gallery in Waikiki for hosting such a great event for me last night!
I had such a great time and it was so busy, Mahalo Mahalo Mahalo to everyone who came out, collected art and said "Aloha" to me! It was really nice meeting so many new fans and seeing some great collectors and old friends alike!

I released 3 more limited edition giclees on canvas at last nights show too!

Here they are!!

Hawaii Art by Heather Brown "Mystic Hawaii"

Heather Brown's "Three Little Birds"

Surf Art by Heather Brown "Deep Blue"
Thank you again to everyone who has been supporting my art for the past 10+ years and coming to my shows! This was such a fun summer of shows here at home on Oahu, Hawaii. Now a little bit of a show break until my October 2013 Japan Fall tour. Mahalo Nui Loa!

No comments:

Post a Comment