Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Releases Four New Matted Prints

Aloha!

I just released 4 new open edition prints to my collection! All open edition prints are giclee reproductions printed on sustainable sugar cane paper (a byproduct of the sugar industry) matted and signed. They are matted in standard sizes so framing is easy (we even make great frames right here at my studio on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii made from reclaimed wood and building materials)

surfing art, godmother of modern surf art
Heather Brown Matted Print Releases Summer 2013

beach art hawaii artist
New Surf Art by Heather Brown Matted Prints Now Available!

I have been busy getting prepared for my two upcoming shows with The Wyland Galleries on Oahu this week!

The first show will be this Sunday August 11, 2013 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa at The North Shore Marketplace from 2-6 PM. I will be releasing a few new Limited Edition Giclees on canvas as well as showing some new originals made specifically for this show!

Heather Brown Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa

Then on Wednesday August 14, 2013 I will be releasing a few more different Limited Edition Giclees as well as showing another new body of original art. Each show will have new releases and separate bodies of original work, so if you are on Island for both dates, you should come and see ALL the Art! I hope to see you there!!
A Big Mahalo to the artist Wyland and the Wyland Gallery and staff for the unbelievable support of me and my art for the past 10 years!

Heather Brown Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki

No comments:

Post a Comment