Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hawaii Art By Heather Brown New Limited Edition Releases from The Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Show August 11, 2013

Aloha and Happy Monday!

Had a great show at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa yesterday! Thank you so  much to everyone who came out to the show, the gallery staff and Wyland for supporting my art in his galleries through the years!

Yesterday I released 3 new pieces that will now be available as Limited Edition Giclees on canvas as well as Hand Highlighted Artist Proofs. You can check them out below and clicking on any of the individual pictures will bring you to my website where you can see sizing, pricing and shipping options.

If you are on Oahu or will be soon, I am having another show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki this Wednesday August 14 from 6-9 pm where I will be releasing a few more pieces and will be bringing more new original art if you were too late to get any from yesterdays show. Hope to see you there!

waikiki art
Heather Brown Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki on Wednesday August 14, 2013 from 6-9 PM

tropical art hawaii flower art heather brown fine art
Hawaii Art by Heather Brown "Waimea Falls"

bird art love aloha art hawaii artist
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's "Love Birds"

godmother of modern surf art h brown artist hawaii art heather brown
Surf Art by Heather Brown "North Swell"

No comments:

Post a Comment