Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Remembering March 11, 2011 for Japan

Aloha Everyone!

 Today, March 11, 2013 marks the second anniversary for the horrible earthquake and tsunami that devastated large parts of Japan. Many people that I have spoken with have told me that this day represents a day for hope. Hope for the future and gratitude for the present is how I will be spending my day. Today is a day to remember those friends and family members who are no longer with us because of this tragedy and to join together as a World to resonate Hope for Japan and the rest of this small World we all call Home.

Please join in by sharing your Hope for the future and your Positive feeling with everyone you come in contact with. We have 1 World and we are 1 People, lets share our gratitude and have a Great Day.

Aloha Nui Loa for all of your continued support, positive feelings, smiles and happiness!


I created this art for Wailea Jewelery company to sell with 100% of the sales to go to victims of the March 11, 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami.
Na Na Na Moe means to never give up on your dream. Our Worldwide dream is Peace and Happiness, lets all help spread it one person at a time.

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown created this art for the victims of the March 11, 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment