Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Heather Brown Announces First Stops on Spring 2013 Japan Tour!

Aloha Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a great week and is gearing up for a beautiful weekend! I am busy busy busy painting and preparing for my upcoming Japan tour in April. I am so excited to get back to Japan, show some new art, meet great people and eat delicious food!

My schedule for April in Japan is:

April 27, 2013 I will be at the annual Hawaiian Festival in Odaiba ( I was also picked to create the art for the festival this year! I will show everyone the art as soon as I can!)
The Hawaiian FEstival in Odaiba runs from April 17, 2013-April 30, 2013 but I will personally be there on Saturday April 27 all day, so please come by and say "ALOHA!"

お台場 ハワイ フェスティバル
ところ:お台場ヴィーナスフォート
期間:4月 27日(土)~5月 6日(月)
来店日:4月 27日(土)

April 28, 2013 I will be at the Osaka Takashimaya shop in Osaka. The Heather Brown Gallery will have a mini gallery inside the Osaka Takashimya shop from April 17, 2013 through April 30, 2013 but I will personally be there on Sunday April 28, 2013. I hope to meet you there!

ヘザー ブラウン ギャラリー 期間限定ショップ
ところ:高島屋 大阪店
期間:4月 17日(水)~4月 30日(火)
来店日:4月 28日(日)

April 29, 2013 I will be holding a very special 4 Year Anniversary show at the Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo! I am so excited to share this special day with fans, collectors, friends and everyone who comes by to say "Aloha" I am so proud that our little gallery in Japan is able to perpetuate Aloha on a daily basis in Tokyo and I am honored to have such a great staff to make it all happen there for me! I hope to see you there!!

ヘザー ブラウン ギャラリー 4周年スペシャル パーティー
ところ:ヘザー ブラウン ギャラリー
期間:4月 29日(月)


We will have some new special limited edition items at the shows that you will surely want to get before they sell out, if you can not make any of the shows, but are interested in any art or specialty items, please contact the Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama and they will be happy to help. you can contact them through their website www.heatherbrown.jp

Here is a little clip from my last show in October 2012 at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment