Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown Competing in the Verizon/Modern Luxury #4G4HopeHawaii Campaign to Win $10k for The Kokua Foundation

Aloha and Happy Aloha Friday!

I hope that everyone has had a great week and is preparing for a fun and relaxing weekend!

I am so excited to announce that I was chosen as one of the four celebrities in Hawaii to compete for $10,000 to go to the charity of my choice in the Verizon and Modern Luxury magazine 4G 4Hope Hawaii campaign! I have to say that I am totally flattered as I have never thought of myself as a celebrity in any stretch of the imagination like the other 3 celebrities I was grouped with, the super talented Jake Shimabukuro, one of the most exciting surfers to watch Jamie O'Brien and the Hawaii Movie/TV star Kristina Anapau but I will totally accept this as my main goal is to win the $10,000 for my charity which I chose as The Kokua Foundation.


Please Vote For Heather Brown in the Verizon Modern Luxury #4G4HopeHawaii Campaign to win $10k for the Kokua Foundation

What I ask for from you is to please vote for me and the Kokua Foundation for this great opportunity and then please share with all of your friends, family and social media sites so we can all gather around and help the Kokua Foundation with these funds!

Please Vote For Heather Brown in the Verizon Modern Luxury #4G4HopeHawaii Campaign to win $10k for the Kokua Foundation


To vote, please visit: http://4g4hope.modernluxury.com/hawaii-vote/
and vote for Heather Brown. After voting you can share on social media, by email or any other way you can think!

The Godmother of Modern Surf Art, Hawaii's own Heather Brown needs your vote in the Verizon Modern Luxury #4G4Hope Hawaii Campaign to win $10k for her charity of choice, The Kokua Foundation

You can also see my profile on the Verizon/Modern Luxury site here: http://4g4hope.modernluxury.com/hawaii-brown/

I really appreciate the continued support from everyone and I am so happy to have you all support not only me and my art but the Kokua Foundation!

You can learn more about this great foundation at their website here:
http://kokuahawaiifoundation.org

I have worked closely with the Kokua Foundation for many years now and have created art for them for the Kokua Festival featuring Jack Johnson, their Plastic Free Haleiwa work, Plastic Free Hawaii and Plastic Free Schools. They are truly the best people and they all work so hard to help teach the children and communities around Hawaii about our environmental impact and what we can do to be better stewards of our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment