Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fun in Telluride Colorado

Aloha!

Just wanted to post a few pictures today. Nature is so Beautiful and I feel so lucky to be enjoying it.

Heather Brown enjoying some water from her Plastic Free Hawaii bottle from the Kokua Foundation in backcountry Telluride Colorado

This beautiful deer showed up in the yard this morning to say ALOHA
Chris SNowboarding in Telluride Colorado

My inspiration at my Telluride Colorado studio is a bit different form my North Shore Oahu Studio! Icicle's outside my studio window this morning

Hawaii's Heather Brown riding powder days in Telluride Colorado

Sometimes you need to create your own path in life

No comments:

Post a Comment