Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Heather Brown Wyland Waikiki January 2013 Show Re-Cap

Aloha!

Thank you to everyone who came out to my show the other night and braved the rain and wind!
It was so much fun and I was able to meet so many new people and share stories about art, Hawai'i, surfing and fun times.
A HUGE Mahalo to the Wyland Gallery in Waikiki for hosting such a great event and supporting my art for the past 8+years!

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown at her Wyland Waikiki January 2013 Show

Line of people waiting to meet Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown at the Wyland Gallery in Waikiki January 2013

Through the years, I have painted a few exclusive edition pieces for the Wyland Galleries. This piece is by far my favorite to date. The Duke statue on the beach near Canoes and Queens might just be the most photographed object in Hawaii )other than Diamond Head) and just about everyone takes a picture with the statue, hangs a lei on him or at least admires one of Hawai'i's greatest figures. I know that Chris and I hang with the Duke every time we have a day in Waikiki and the statue brings such great feelings and the surrounding area is the birth of surfing and the culture that we love so much.
I hope that "Waikiki Duke" can bring you the same feelings of peace, happiness and good will.
The edition size is only 50 with 5 Hand Highlighted Artist Proofs plus the original which are all available exclusively through the Wyland Galleries in Haleiwa, Waikiki, Lahaina, Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe. If you are interested in picking up one of these very rare pieces, please call the Wyland Gallery directly and they will be happy to help you out while the edition is still available


Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's newest edition exclusive to the Wyland Gallery "Waikiki Duke"


No comments:

Post a Comment