Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Releases 7 New Matted Prints!

Aloha!

First off, I want to wish each and every one of you a Very Happy New Year and wishing you all the best in 2013!! The past year was somewhat of a blur with a lot of traveling for shows around the world and I was blessed to meet so many great people along the way that have supported my art. Thank You Thank You Thank You! Not only for the past year of support, but many of you for many years now, I truly appreciate each and every one of you and your support drives me to keep creating art in hopes of making more smiles around the world!!

I am busy preparing for a show at The Wyland Waikiki Gallery this Friday, January 4 from 6-9 PM!
I will be releasing a very special limited edition exclusive to the Wyland Galleries that I am so excited about, I can;t wait to show it for the first time there!! I hope to see you if you are around.

On more big news!! I have just released 7 new matted prints to my collection and they are all available on their own or framed in one of our reclaimed pallet wood frames that we design and build right here at my studio on the North Shore of Oahu with the great help of my Husband Chris, our great friend and builder Alex Cox and our newest helper Mark! We are so proud that we have kept well over 10,000 pallets from going into the landfills in the past 2 years by making beautiful frames out of them.

Each one of my matted prints are printed on 100% post production sugar cane paper (instead of tossing and burning the sugar cane fiber after the sugar is taken, they produce the pulp to make this great environmentally correct and extremely sustainable paper, this method is also bleach free!)
They are all matted and hand signed by me on the matt.

Most are available in 2 sizes, some in 3 and all available framed!

Anuenue by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

Hawaii Hale by Heather Brown

Hawaii Map by Haleiwa Surf Artist Heather Brown

Kailua Weekend by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown

Surf Stroll by Hawaii Artist and Surfer Girl Heather Brown

Waikiki by Heather Brown

Sunset Swell by Surf Artist Heather Brown

1 comment:

  1. great work as always Heather... you guys continue to not only set the bar...but jump over it yourself again and again...LOVE THE WORK WITH THE PALLETS... our good friends over at THE REFINERY PROJECT are doing good work in that direction also... true INSPIRATION... much LOVE and ALOHA... AKEMASHITE OMEDETO GOZAIMASU !!! HAPPY 2013

    ReplyDelete