Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Surf Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa December 2012

Aloha!

Just wanted to send a Big Mahalo for a great show last night for the 7th Annual Surf Art Show presented by the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa! Mahalo to the great staff of the gallery that have supported my art for the past 7+ years, to the great Artists that I am honored to be hanging my art alongside, and of course to the man Wyland himself for 7+ years of continued support, inspiration and friendship!

Also a HUGE mahalo to everyone who came out to the show, it was so nice meeting so many new people and seeing return collectors, friends and fans! What a Great Time!!

Mahalo Mahalo Mahalo!

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown with World Famous Marine Artist Wyland and The Captain at the 7th annual Surf Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment