Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown announces Giclees on Canvas ready for Holiday Delivery

Aloha!

I just posted some giclees on canvas that are all ready to be shipped in time for holiday delivery!
You can check them out on my website here:
http://heatherbrownart.com/home.php?gallery=0000044958&set=1

There are some images that have been sold out on offer like Ku'uipo's, Pipe Dreams, Lahaina Shores and more that are now back from being displayed at The Hawaii State Senate Building as well as some others that are stretched and ready to go to a new home!

Ku'uipo's by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's "Lahaina Shores"

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown's "Pipe Dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment