Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown's Fall 2012 Japan Shows

Aloha Everyone!

I hope your week is going great so far! I am currently working in Bali with the designers for Rip Curl from around the world working on new designs for The Heather Brown for Rip Curl line! It is a nice relaxed working environment to come from especially after such a great time in Japan!

I want to thank all of my fans, collectors, friends and anyone who has supported my art in any way over the past 8+ years as you have all made this experience of creating art that much more fun!

I especially want to thank everyone who braved the weather and crowds and lines to come out to my last two shows last weekend in Japan! I had such a great time seeing you all and meeting so many new faces and hearing your stories!! Thanks also for all the wonderful gifts and treats and great tea's!! Also, it goes without saying, but I am so happy and honored to have such a great staff working with me at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama and traveling with me around Japan setting up shows, interviews, great meals and lot's of FUN! I love you guys so much as my extended family!

My first stop in Japan last weekend was a signing at the new Ron Herman store in Yokohama. Thank you so much to everyone at Ron Herman for your huge support of my art through the past few years and to the staff for putting on such a great event this past Saturday! It was so much fun to be in Yokohama for a few hours and meet so many new fans and see friends that I usually only get to see at The Greenroom Festival each Spring. Thanks so much to everyone that waited in the long lines to come and say "Aloha" it means so much to me and makes my heart feel so warm to know that my art is connecting with you and even more that you would come out to meet me when I am there, Mahalo!!

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown Special Event at Ron Herman Yokohama 


Line of Fans Waiting to meet North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown at Ron Herman Yokohama in Japan
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Signing at the Special Ron Herman Yokohama Event October 2012

The following day I had a show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan! As always, we had such a great time even though the weather was not the best, the atmosphere inside the gallery was warm and filled with Hawai'i's Aloha Spirit! The Heather Brown Gallery staff is so attentive to everyones needs and lives and breathes our art and they are such fun to be with!! Big Mahalo's again to Jun, Mizuki, Yuki, Ton, Ayano and everyone else there that comes together to make my shows and trips to Japan so easy!

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Welcoming You to The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan
October 2012
Haleiwa Hawaii Artist Heather Brown poses with fans waiting in line at her Heather Brown Gallery Show
October 2012
Crowd filled with Aloha at the October 2012 Heather Brown Gallery Show featuring Hawaii Artist Heather Brown


Thank You So Much for the custom skateboard you made me! Heather Brown with fan at Heather Brown Gallery October 2012

Original Art by Heather Brown for October 2012 Heather Brown Gallery Show


No comments:

Post a Comment