Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Heather Brown Art on New Kalapana CD

Aloha Friends!

I just received some copies of the new Kalapana Best of CD released limited edition in Japan in the mail today with the art that I created for Malibu's Surf Shop (www.malibus.com) for the cover art!

I am honored as Kalapana has been making music for almost 40 years now and they are a true sign of positive inspiration for decades of contemporary Hawaiian Musicians.

I also offer the Malibu's art as matted prints here: http://heatherbrownart.com/home.php?gallery=0000004305&set=6&imageid=00673351

Kalapana "MellowGroove" Cd with art by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown


Heather Brown "Malibu's Surf Shop" art on the new Kalapana Best of CD

1 comment: