Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown feature on Pacific Pulse with Guy Hagi

Aloha!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a really nice time this weekend starting Friday night with a great Surf Art show at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua with two of our great friends and artists from Japan, Yusuke Hanai and Hi -Dutch! There exhibit is beautiful and will be on display all month at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua, so you should check it out if you are on Island!

The rest of the weekend we got to cruise around the North Shore with Yusuke and Hi-Dutch and even scored some really fun longboard waves all day on Sunday and ended the weekend with a fun BBQ at our house with Yusuke, Hi-Dutch, The Two Crows Surfboards Crew and Hawaii Surf Artist Clark Takashima. It is always so nice to spend time with such talented and motivated people here on The North Shore of Oahu. Hawaii Artists and Japanese Artists sharing food, drink and good conversations!

A few weeks ago, Guy Hagi (Hawai'i's most famous weatherman) had asked me to film with him for a new segment that he has created called "Pacific Pulse" Guy is a weatherman and news contributor for Hawaii News Now KGMB and KHNL and is the one to watch when the surf starts coming up. I was so excited because Guy Hagi has been a face on the news that I have known for so long in Hawai'i and now he asked me to film a segment with him! It was so much fun just going in the news room and seeing how it all comes together and Guy made me so comfortable in the interview I felt like I was just chatting with an old friend! The segment aired last week on TV and is now available to see online.

You can click the link below to watch the video!


http://www.k5thehometeam.com/category/194391/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7474266

Mahalo to Guy Hagi and the crew at KGMB and KHNL is Hawaii for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself and my art to their news viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment