Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Originals From 2010 Now Available!

Aloha!

Wow, what a day here on Oahu! HUGE Third Reef Pipeline breaking and the Volcom Pipe Contest being called off for the day because of the dangerous conditions! Now the crowd is all out at Waimea watching some Big Wave Riding!

I sent a bunch of art over to The Greenflash Gallery in Cardiff, CA for the "La Sirena" Exhibition in late 2010 and the two pieces that I took back a while back are now for sale. They have graced the walls in our house here on the North Shore and I am now ready to sell them to someone else to spread the happiness of art to your house.

I have decided to sell these at the original prices set forth on them from 2010 also!

Original #432 by Rip Curl Artist Heather Brown of the North Shore Oahu, Hawaii

Original Art #430 by North Shore Surf Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment