Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New "Wave" Limited Edition Linocut Now Available

Aloha!

I hope that everyone had a great Holiday and is gearing up for a terrific 2012!

 I just released a new Limited Edition Linocut on my website, www.HeatherBrownArt.com


“Wave” is a new linocut from December 2011 that was created especially for the annual Surf Art show at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa on December 10, 2011. Each Wave is printed in 2 different colors giving them all their own unique personalities. They are all framed at my studio in reclaimed wood shadow boxes. Full dimension of frame is 9"x9".  Edition of only 20 per color.


"Wave" Limited Edition Linocut by North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown

"Wave" Limited Edition Linocut by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment