Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life at Sea Level Merchandise available by Heather Brown

Aloha!

As I am busy getting ready for my show this Saturday at the Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo, I just realized that we still have a few items left from my last show "Life at Sea Level"

We have a few of the Limited Edition IPhone 4/4s cases left from the show, we only produced an edition of 25 and we now have 4 left. They are all signed and numbered.
Heather Brown's "Life at Sea Level" limited edition Iphone 4/4S covers

We also have some of the limited edition silkscreen prints left both framed (right here at our studio using all reclaimed wood from old Hawaiian homes) and unframed. These prints are ALL hand highlighted and the edition size is only 35. Print size is 11"x14" matt size is 16"x20"

"Life at Sea Level" Limited edition hand highlighted silkscreen print by Heather Brown

"Life at Sea Level" limited edition silkscreen print framed with all reclaimed woods by Heather Brown

If you are interested in any originals that may be left over from the show, please contact Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua directly at 808.263.3366 or by email at customerservice@muumuuheaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment