Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some New for You by Heather Brown and High Tide

Aloha!

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start! It has been a bit of a damp, windy start to the day here, winter is definitely knocking at the door, and just in time, we received some great sherpa lined zip hoodies from our printers yesterday! These feature our classic High Tide Logo and are unisex sizing from x-small-X-large.

High Tide Sherpa Lined Logo Hoodie by North Shore Surf Artist Heather Brown

We also received a cool experimental hoodie where I mixed two of my more popular girl's tees into 1 hoodie design, the Surf Girl Hoodie. Perfect for the chilly morning surf checks or just lounging around the house on a lazy Saturday!
Surf Girl Hoodie by Heather Brown and High Tide Surf Art



Get ready for winter! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment