Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Original Art by Heather Brown Available at Mono-LA in Venice Beach

Aloha!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and that Monday is beginning the start of a terrific week!
We enjoyed a great week and weekend with friends from Kaua'i and a photo shoot and interview for Purple, Inc Magazine http://kauaipurpleinc.com/
I will be featured along side our clothing line, High Tide in the Winter edition of the magazine slated to be out on December 1!

I have been receiving emails about original art and where it can be purchased lately, so I figured I could help out a bit. The Wyland Galleries in Kona, Waikiki and Haleiwa all have some originals there, for more info, please contact them directly and one of their friendly art consultants would be happy to send you pictures, dimensions, prices, etc. And they all ship worldwide!

There are also a few originals left at Mono-LA in Venice Beach, os Angeles, California. Below you can see what is still available there and you can contact them directly at 310-392-7222 with questions or to purchase.


Original Art by North Shore Oahu Artist Heather Brown available at Mono-LA in Venice Beach, CA

Original Art by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown available at Mono-LA in Venice Beach, CA

Original Art by North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown available at Mono-LA in Venice Beach, CA

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics. Have tried contacting Wyland in Halewia and Kona about originals, but not got any response from either. Not sure why they make it so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that Chris, if you email me your contact info, I will be sure to have someone get in contact with you asap. You can email me at heatherbrownart@yahoo.com
    Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete