Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Heather Brown Christmas Card Just Released for Holiday 2011!

Aloha Everyone!

I know it's early and here on the North Shore the weather is actually making it feel like the beginning of summer rather than fall, but my new Christmas card for 2011 is now available on my website, www.heatherbrownart.com
I still also have available the "Peace Bird" cards as well as the new ones.
All of my greeting cards are printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper in a bleach free process and even the envelopes they come with are all made from 100% post consumer recycled stock, always trying to stay Green With Aloha!
Inventory is limited on the cards and they will be available both as single cards and in boxes of 10


New Heather Brown Christmas card for 2011

1 comment: