Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heather Brown Solo Art Show at Wyland Gallery Waikiki on May 2, 2011

Aloha,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! It has been nice up here on the North Shore. We spent most of yesterday on the water then to the yard for some needed yard work into the beautiful sunset.
Today is filled with interviews and photo shoots and luckily it looks like it will be yet another postcard perfect Hawaiian day, there is even a little surf popping up!

I will be having a solo show at They Wyland Gallery in Waikiki on Lewers St on May 2, 2011 from 6pm-10pm. I will be releasing 1 new published giclee and will have many new originals on hand as well as some other new surprises! I hope to see you there if you can make it, shows at The Wyland Galleries are always filled with great art and loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment