Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Surf Art Line High Tide Introduces New Ladies Tees by Heather Brown

Aloha All!

First off, thank you so much for the overwhelming response to the original art for the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami relief. Sorry to anyone who was not able to get it, it sold in the first 15 minutes! There will be more, I promise!

The newest High Tide Tees are in for the ladies! There are 2 new designs in a few different colors. I chose my favorite blank tee in the world to print them on and since we finished them, I have been wearing one constantly! They are all 100% cotton printed with all water based inks which give the print a feel like it is not even there.

Here are some pictures, they are all available on my website right now and will soon be at select retailers, if you can't find them locally, tell your local surf shop, boutique, etc to contact me and start selling the High Tide line!

High Tide Ladies tee by Heather Brown, Surf Walk in Grass Green
Birds Overhead ladies tee by surf artist Heather Brown and High Tide
Birds Overhead ladies tee in grey by Hawai'i artist Heather Brown

1 comment: