Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Collectors!

Aloha and Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and you are ready for the week ahead!

I am always so happy to hear about people discovering my art and enjoying it, I love to hear that it makes people happy because when I paint, that is really my goal. I am so fortunate for every single collector new and old alike, and sometimes, people even send pictures of themselves with their new Heather Brown Art!

I received a cool email this weekend from the great crew at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua informing me of a new collector of my art. His name is Michihiro Ogasawara and he is a professional baseball player from Japan. He is one of the most consistent hitters in the league and during his time at the Hokkaido NipponHam Fighters his nicknames were "Guts  (ガッツ)" and "Mr. Full Swing (ミスター・フルスイング)"!


They even sent over a picture of him holding the new original that he purchased. Big Mahalo to Mr. Full Swing and the great gals at Mu'umu'u Heaven!


Professional baseball player, Michihiro Ogasawara with his new  surf art by Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment