Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birds, Birds, Birds, Waves... New originals now available for Holiday Delivery!

Aloha!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season so far, I know I am! The weather has been beautiful and we just started to get some little surf again yesterday! Hopefully it gets BIG for the Pipeline Master's.

I just posted some new originals to my website that are ready for Holiday delivery, here are some of them. The birds are all 6"x6" originals and the wave is a 10"x10" original

Heather Brown Art original 6"x6" Bird on canvas

Heather Brown Surf Art Vintage 6"x6" Bird on canvas

Heather Brown Art vintage 6x6 bird on canvas

Surf Art by Heather Brown 6"x6" vintage Bird on canvas

H Brown Art Vintage 6"x6" Bird on canvas

Heather Brown Surf Art 10"x10" original on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment