Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Annual Artists of The Triple Crown of Surfing Show

Good Morning!
Big Mahalo's to all who made it out for the Annual Artists of the Triple Crown of Surfing show last night at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa! If you were not able to be there in person, I have a few pictures from it here, it was a really fun night and it is always great to see such talented artists showcasing the best in Surf Art.
Now it is time to enjoy the rest of the holiday season as I have no shows scheduled for the rest of the month!
Have a great Sunday and I hope you all have a great week too!

Surf Art by Heather Brown, Original Surf Art

Surf Artist Heather Brown with Tamayo and Emilia Perry

Surf Artists Wade Koniakowsy and Heather Brown at the Artist of the Triple Crown Show

Surf Artists Wade Koniakowsy and Heather Brown at the Artist of the Triple Crown Show

1 comment: