Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Surf, Surf, Surf....skateboard!

WOW!
What a great welcome home it has been this week. I got to surf everyday so far and it has been so much fun! I teamed up with a new company that makes bamboo skateboards recently and I received them just before my trip to Japan, so I painted on 3 of them. They were such a hit as they have always been in the past, but I have gotten so many requests and comments on them that I figured I would post some clear pictures of each one. I am really happy with how they came out, would be a really cool set too, but they sold individually. I will have more painted for the Surf Art Show at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa on November 27th.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Aloha
Heather

Heather Brown Surf Art on Bamboo Skateboards "Pink Waves"

Heather Brown Surf Art on Bamboo Skateboards "Blue Waves"

Heather Brown Surf Art on Bamboo Skateboards "Brown Waves"

No comments:

Post a Comment